The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program has answered my prayers. Finally there is a program that can lose fat and build muscle at the same time. Losing fat and building muscle at the same time is a bit tricky. It’s not really at the same time. It’s actually within the same time frame. For example 2 weeks, 1 month, 7 weeks.
The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program takes everyone’s goals into account. Everyone has different fitness goals, so Tom Venuto has created 4 goals for you to choose from:
- Focus on fat loss
- Focus on building muscle
- Focus on fat loss with a secondary goal of building muscle.
- Focus on building muscle with the secondary goal of losing fat.
Cyclic diet and nutrition timing
The main focus of The Holy Grail is cyclic dieting and nutrition timing. I know you are probably confused with these terms. Cyclical dieting is simply cycling your diet. A normal fat loss diet would have you in a caloric deficit for the entire diet. The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program is all about cycling your diet so that you are in a caloric deficit or a caloric surplus for shorter periods of time. Depending on the goal you choose. Different goals will take different amounts of time in a surplus or deficit.
The nutrition timing section focuses on when and what nutritional aspects of your body need to be fueled, such as protein, carbohydrates, and fat.
The results you can expect with this program depend on 4 factors:
- How long you have been training: The longer you have been training, the slower your muscle gain will be. Beginners will gain muscle much faster.
- Your muscle memory: It is easier to regain muscle that you have lost than to build new muscle.
- Your Genetics – This has to do with your body type. Some body types will gain muscle faster and others will be more gifted in the area of fat loss. We are all different, but some people are just gifted in these areas.
- Drugs will also play a factor in your results. Some people will take medications such as steroids to increase their muscle mass or other medications to speed up fat burning. This is definitely NOT the way to go. You can do everything without drugs.
If you really want results and are determined to get them, then none of these 4 factors should stand in your way of getting the Holy Grail body transformation you want.
The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program also includes:
- Cardio and resistance training information and recommendations.
- The lifestyle factors that will affect your transformation.
- A Q&A section with questions from the Holy Grail Transformation Program 1.0. Tom answers the best questions he ever got to help clarify what’s on the show.
- Carb cycling meal plans.
- A calorie cheat sheet. This is to calculate how many calories you should consume.
- A food database with its calorie and nutrient information.
- A one week training program.
The Holy Grail Body Transformation Program is a program that teaches you the nutrition that is necessary to lose fat and build muscle at the same time. This is not a book about workouts and exercises to burn fat and build muscle at the same time.