A party is never really complete with balloon decorations. Whether it’s a party for adults or kids, the right choice of balloons can make a great addition and transformation to the party area. There are many types of balloons, including helium balloons, that have gained popularity. Balloons also come in different shapes and colors and you will need to choose the most suitable for the party or to match any party theme that may be. However, the most important thing after obtaining the balloons is to handle them correctly, so that they fulfill the purpose of your party effectively and without disappointment.
1. After the balloons have been inflated and it is time to move them to their designated areas, avoid carrying more than one bouquet in one hand. It will save you time and the frustration of having to untangle the balloons. Tangle can be stressful and can end up causing damage if not untangled properly.
2. Make sure to keep your party balloons away from sharp objects, friction, wind, heat, humidity and cold or rough handling. This will prevent you from losing most of your balloons before the party is over. Proper management must be exercised from the initial stages to the last stages of laying.
3. Party balloons can be difficult, but they must be transported with great care. This is especially important when you collect the already inflated balloons and have to transport them home or to the party venue in this state. It is best to do the rest of the party shopping before collecting the balloons. After this, find a good, stress-free way to get the balloons safely home. Avoid carrying the balloons hanging outside your car; try to pack them in the car in the best possible way to get them home safely.
4. The bouquets will make your time easier as they take up more space when they are in transport bags. It’s also important to remember that locking balloons in the back seat of a stationary car can expose them to too much heat. The secret is to transport the balloons as soon as you pick them up, that is why it is important to collect them at the end. The rear seat can accommodate 30 balloons in a standard sedan car rear seat or up to 60 in a hatchback when the seat is flat.
5. Use balloon transport bags for this purpose only. If you need to stop for hours before arriving at the party event, be sure to remove the balloons from the bag or open the bag for a breather. You can then reseal the bag and put it back in your car when it’s time to go. It’s a simple way to keep your balloons in their best condition and prevent damage before they even arrive at the party location. Your balloons should be fine when you transport them in an air-conditioned car.